Now that we have entered phase three, we are making a few changes at the pool.
Monday to Friday
- Lane Swim: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Free Swim: 1:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday
- Free Swim: 12:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Covid Pool Rules
- If you feel sick, please don’t come to the pool.
- Maximum 12 swimmers at a time. Thirty-minute swim time, if there is a line-up.
- A lifeguard will sign in each person, including a telephone number. Physical distancing is under parental supervision. Guards can ask someone to leave for the rest of the day if they are not following the rules.
- Washrooms are for pre-swim showering. We want to limit the use of the washrooms as much as possible so please refrain from taking post swim showers and only use the toilets if absolutely necessary.
- Enter through the gate and sanitize hands (non-swimmers as well). Parents will then take any younger children they don’t want using sanitizer directly into the washroom to wash their hands.
- No pool toys will be offered by the CHA. Kids can bring their own small toys and noodles. Large inflatables are not allowed.
- No deck chairs will be available. Parents may bring their own chairs.
- Guests must bring their own masks and life jackets as desired.
- No tuck shop until further notice.
- No outside food. You may use your personal reusable containers for drinks.
- Only immediate family at this time. Please note that this includes grandchildren and grandparents.
There will be no swimming or tennis lessons at this time. We will re-evaluate in the coming weeks.