Thursday, Sept 6th @ 6PM
Come out and mingle with the neighbours and try to forget that summer is almost over.
There will be fun for the kids and open swim afterwards.
What to bring:
- Plates and cutlery
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets
- Odd house numbers: desserts
- Even house numbers: appetizers/salads
Hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and drinks will be provided.
- Jr. Swim Meet – Thursday August 9 (tomorrow)
- 2PM to 5:30PM
- Ages 4-8
- The Lifeguards are walking over at 1:15
- Location: Upper Beechwood 2
- Kids Halloween Night – Tuesday August 14
- Costumes encouraged
- We will build a craft goodie bag and go trick-or-treating
- Adult Social – Thursday August 16
- Pool will be open and lit
- Kids Glow in the Dark Night – Tuesday August 28
- Come for crafts and pizza!
Things You Can Help With
If you can spare a bit of time, we could use a hand with weeding inside and outside the Tennis courts and around the pool. A few of us have made some progress but it would be great to get it all done.