- Rest of June: 4-8PM weekdays and 12-8PM weekends
- July 1st and after: 12-8PM. First hour is adult lane swim.
Covid Pool Rules
- If you feel sick, please don’t come to the pool.
- Maximum 10 swimmers at a time (follows public health recommendation of 25% occupancy). Thirty-minute swim time, if there is a lineup.
- A lifeguard will sign in each person, including a telephone number. Physical distancing is under parental supervision. Guards can ask someone to leave for the rest of the day if they are not following the rules.
- Bathrooms are for hand-washing and emergency use only. No showers. Please shower at home before coming to the pool. The second washroom will be reserved for the guards.
- Enter through the gate and sanitize hands (non-swimmers as well). Parents will then take any younger children they don’t want using sanitizer directly into the washroom to wash their hands.
- No pool toys will be offered by the CHA. Kids can bring their own small toys and noodles. Large inflatables are not allowed.
- No deck chairs will be available. Parents may bring their own chairs.
- Guests must bring their own masks and life jackets as desired.
- No tuck shop until further notice.
- No outside food. You may use your personal reusable containers for drinks.
- Only immediate family at this time. Please note that this includes grandchildren and grandparents.
There will be no swimming or tennis lessons at this time. We will re-evaluate in the coming weeks.