Hello community members,
We are ready to open up activities at the pool and we are looking for some volunteers to help with a parklands cleanup day. On May 28 at 9 AM we are looking to have volunteers to come down and help do some cleanup around the pool and tennis courts. I will be providing coffee and other cold beverages during the morning. Please bring your own rakes and work gloves. Here are some of the tasks we will look at doing.
– Chip the brush piles behind the courts
– Trim the lower branches on the path from the condos
– Pull all weeds inside the tennis court boards
– Pull all weeds inside the pool fence
– Remove all leaves from inside the courts.
– Sweep/clean the pool deck (especially front where there is mud)
– Collect garbage in the creek area.
I hope some of you can come out and help make our tennis courts and pool area neat and tidy. Many hands make light work.
Thank you in advance for your help and if you know of any high school kids who need volunteer community hours, we will be more than happy to sign their volunteer forms.